Department of Environement, Land, Water and Planning
The project included the following components:
- Refurbishment and extension of the main office building to create new open plan office space, meeting rooms, conference facilities, secure offices for compliance staff and government records storage area.
- Construction of a new break-out facility.
- Construction of a new depot to store the Port Phillip region's firefighting plant, equipment and supplies.
- Refurbishment of an existing storage shed to store operational equipment, supplies and illegally held pets confiscated by government compliance officers.
- Refurbishment of existing carparks, and establishment of new car parks and roads.
- Landscaping around new buildings and carparks.
- Fencing works.
Construction works were undertaken while the site remained occupied by government staff.